WARRIORS (50+ Friendly) BOXING + BRAIN
- Sessions led by former professional boxer in conjunction with Cognitive Therapist.
- Insight provided on why certain actions are taken in the sport.
- For many years, boxing has been used as a non-traditional treatment of mild to moderate Parkinson’s disease to promote better gate and balance/fall prevention.
- Boxing is used in combatting mild to moderate autism disorders as it relieves stress, builds self confidence, and stimulates interaction.
- Boxing is an excellent combatant against mild to moderate osteoporosis.
- Hand-Eye coordination required by the sport is deemed a benefit to all participating.
- 15 min Q&A with your Kinesiologist/Personal trainer at the end of each class
- Easily obtain a suitable workout intensity to fit need with minimal equipment.
- Let’s change the negative stigma of boxing to one of health & BRAIN promotion.