Terms & Conditions
1) Functional Mind and Body is also referred to as FMB across our website and other social media platforms.
2) The purchase of a FMB membership package is require for an account to be created.
3) Membership to FMB is tied to a monthly subscription which includes recurring payments. By registering for a membership package, you are authorizing FMB to withdraw monthly subscription charges from your account. Subscriptions will automatically renew unless a written email cancellation is received more than 48 hours before your renewal date at email@example.com.
4) Updates and product changes to FMB’s website can occur without notification.
5) Any chargeable and non-chargeable services offered by FMB is accepted by client at their own risk and in no way is FMB or any of its employees liable for any illness or injury. We recommend you seek consultation with an appropriate doctor before engaging in any of our programs.
6) FMB’s programs are intended for Canadian clients only and if a client outside of Canada chooses to become a member of our family, this is done at their own risk and FMB and its employees abstain from any liability related to any illness or injury.
1) Currently, FMB’s facility remains closed to the public for physical and cognitive workouts until further notice.
Our popular live online sessions are however fully available to our clientele.
2) Our policy entails the following:
a. Completion of COVID questionnaire before access is granted to the FMB space.
b. Washing of hands with soap at our facility before the usage of any FMB equipment upon arrival.
c. Hand sanitizer usage before the start of any program or class at our facility.
d. Disinfecting of all equipment, door handles and hard surfaces on an hourly basis once used.
e. Mandatory usage of mask if 6 feet separation distance cannot be maintained.